Intergy Consulting is a Certified Microsoft Small Business Specialist and Microsoft Partner in Application Development and Midmarket Solution Provider. As a member of the Microsoft Partner and SBS community, we have access to greater benefits that help strengthen our capabilities to better serve our customers.
Microsoft .NET is a framework used for the rapid development of desktop and web-based applications. ASP.NET is an integral part of the .NET framework, simplifying application development and allowing programmers to more efficiently build dynamic websites and web applications.
Intergy Consulting has many years of experience in .NET development for both web and desktop-based applications. Our experienced programmers can build customised .NET software solutions to satisfy the individual needs of your business – large or small.
Intergy Consulting has many years of experience in .NET web, desktop and mobile application development in the areas of Finance and Banking, Media, Manufacturing, Transport, GPS Tracking, Freight, and Field Services and many others.
Our .NET application development expertise includes:
- .NET desktop solutions and web application development
- Web services development
- Migration of existing desktop and web-based applications to .NET
- Application performance tuning
- .NET custom control development
- .NET software product development
- ASP.NET development
- Mobile applications based on .NET Compact Framework
Our technical exposure in .NET application development includes:
- Web and Desktop Applications: ASP.NET (using C# & Visual Basic .NET), Web Services, ASP.NET AJAX, Windows Workflow Foundation, Windows Communication Foundation, Windows Presentation Foundation, Silverlight, Web API
- Third Party Controls: Telerik Controls, Aspose Total
- Frameworks: MVC, Entity
- Windows Mobile Applications: .NET Compact Framework, Mobile ASP.NET, Window CE
- Open Source Components: NHibernate, Log4net, Spring.NET
- Databases: Microsoft SQL Server, My SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL.
For all your custom .NET development needs, call Intergy Consulting on 1300 739 117.