Software as a service (SaaS) can transform your business, making it more competitive and innovative. We work with you to provide you with the most effective potential results for your SaaS project.
What is software as a service?
Software as a service (SaaS) allows you to deliver applications over the internet. This means no installation or maintenance costs, you just need a wifi connection to access it. Since businesses don’t need to invest in extensive hardware in order to host this software, they can outsource all development and maintenance to a vendor.
Since SaaS applications utilises the cloud based environment, any of your employees can access any information, at any time, from anywhere in the world. This makes collaboration a breeze- Mike can be working on a document while Sarah is going through and editing or adding notes to that same document.
Many business owners realise that through developing their own custom software, they’ve solved a huge problem for their industry. They can then “hire out” that software to other businesses, which will pay a monthly or yearly fee to use it. This software as a service model can mean that the software you develop will quickly pay for itself, and you’ll be profiting from it.
Here are some reasons why software as a service is a highly recommend one:
- No hardware costs– the cloud provider supplies all processing power.
- No setup costs– once the user subscribes, applications can be used immediately
- Only pay for what you’re using– beneficial for users requiring short-term use
- Scalable usage– easily access additional services or storage on demand without installing new hardware or software
- Automatic updates– updates are often deployed automatically and free of charge
- Smart device compatible– Apps can be accessed via desktops, tablets, and smartphones
- Customisable– customers can alter software as a service products to suit their needs and branding
FIND THE RIGHT SOLUTION
We will work together with your team to determine what the best SaaS solution is for your needs and to achieve your goals
EFFICIENCY AND PRODUCTIVITY
Each of our projects are designed to improve efficiency and productivity so you spend less time on the little things
How it works
At Intergy, we have a healthy respect for the planning stage of each project. And we’re committed to providing you with your software as a service on time and under budget.
First, we spend time talking and listening with you to discover what you’re looking for in your SAAS. We analyse your business processes, looking for ways that the software as a service can improve efficiency and productivity, while allowing room for future growth.
Next, we begin the development process. You can get in touch with us at any time throughout this process, with any questions or additional needs.
Finally, we present you with your software as a service. We spend time teaching you how to use your new software, and provide follow up support and maintenance.