Why choose custom web application development services?
Custom web applications are tailor-made for the exact way that your business works, whether you need to migrate your legacy systems, build a web application from scratch, or build a web portal for collaborating with vendors and customers.
Many businesses are using proprietary, off-the-shelf web apps, and while these will often get the job done, they can also be tricky to integrate with your other systems. They can also make it more difficult for your business to scale, and are limited in the ways that they can be changed.
If you’re looking to start a business, take your business to the next level, or gain a competitive edge with your unique intellectual property, a custom web application can help you meet your goals.
FIND THE RIGHT SOLUTION
Our web development agency experts will work together with your team to determine what the best web app solution is for your needs and to achieve your goals
EFFICIENCY AND PRODUCTIVITY
Each of our projects are designed to improve efficiency and productivity so you spend less time on the little things
How it works
We’ll discuss your business and requirements with you before defining a development strategy. Our experienced business analysts, consultants, and web application developers can work with your team to develop a plan of action that ensures you get the best user experience designed to meet your goals and help your business grow.
DESIGNED FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Our web developers will take an in-depth look at your business, and listen closely to what you need your web application to do. While your application needs to function well, it also needs to be user-friendly. We combine both form and function in all our projects, so your team can easily interact with your web application, improving productivity and customer service.
MAINTENANCE & TRAINING
Our web application development services don’t end once we’ve delivered your solution. We can continue to provide you with application maintenance services and training so your team can quickly get up to speed with the app’s functionality.
If you need further help, we also provide application maintenance support, and we’re only a phone call or email away. If you're looking for an accredited web development company to build, maintain, or audit your existing application, book a free consultation with us today.
We also provide services for the enhancement and maintenance of existing web applications, as well as legacy application migration. So if you’re looking for a reliable web app development company in Sydney, get in touch with Intergy today. We’re excited to help your business flourish.
The costs of custom web application vary from project to project based on various factors, such as the scope, requirements, and technical complexity. We will find out the cost of your project after a comprehensive discussion with you to understand your requirements and determine the scope of your project.
- Improved Efficiency – Web applications help you streamline your business activities allowing time and labour savings with superior accuracy.
- 24 / 7 Accessibility – Any business systems built using web applications are web-based, which means they can be accessed 24/7 provided there is an internet connection.
- Safe – Web applications store information on remote servers. This means that if your laptop or PC is damaged or stolen, you can log-in securely to any other laptop or PC linked to the internet and your business can be up and running again in no time.
- Easy Customisable and Scalable – Custom web application is made specifically to meet your business needs as well as being completely flexible and scalable to your business’ demands and growth.
- Easy Installation and Maintenance – By using a web application, you stay away from the hassle and time-consuming installation of software on every device. You will also find web applications less punishing on older or low spec devices.
The client will have full ownership (intellectual property rights) of the developed web application. Intergy will supply the client with the entire source code upon completion of the project and payment of the agreed project price.