Mobile Application Development
We develop your web applications for mobile devices. By utilising our expertise in Google Android, Microsoft Windows, and Apple devices, we’ll build your custom mobile solution. By harnessing our specialisation in custom applications, you can stand apart from the rest by offering your customers a mobile experience unlike anyone else.
Why Choose Mobile Application Development?
It used to be that mobile application development was only for massive brands, but this is no longer the case. Businesses of all sizes are embracing the mobile trend, and more and more business owners understand that an effective mobile strategy is about more than just a responsive website.
Mobile apps can be used by employees to send data that’s synced in real-time. Instead of using clunky systems, they can easily update information from their smart devices, improving accuracy and productivity.
Mobile application development is also a great way to better connect with your customers. You can use it as a direct marketing channel, sending notifications about new deals, products and services straight to their device. You also build better brand recognition, by creating an app that represents your business- whether it’s professional and no-frills, or hip and stylish.
Most customers prefer engaging digitally with businesses. Mobile application development can allow your customers to easily get in touch with your business with questions or problems, while your team can also respond instantly.
Our focus on business transformation will save you time and money by automating processes and mobilising your workforce, freeing staff to focus on your business goals.Take a look at some of the examples of mobile applications we’ve delivered for our clients.
If you’re a business owner looking to start a business, take your business to the next level or gain a competitive edge, mobile application development is for you.
How it Works
At Intergy, we help you turn your idea into an app, solving problems for your business, and helping you interact with your customers. We do this in multiple ways:
- Creating a brand new mobile app- this helps you solve specific business tasks and can be used for marketing or business processes.
- Creating a mobile version of an existing app- this allows your staff to access important information and collaborate anytime, anywhere.
- Creating cross-platform apps- these can be used on any device and saves you time and money since you won’t need to develop different versions in the future.
- Scaling your current mobile app- this will make it more productive and easier to use
- Maintaining your current apps- we can update and improve your existing mobile apps so you can keep up with current trends and competitors.
Ready to get started? Speak to us on live chat now