Tactical Direction (TD) is an integrated strategic and creative marketing and communications agency located on Sydney’s Northern Beaches. They provide highly effective marketing solutions across print, digital and TV. Over the years, TD has partnered with some of Australia’s best known brands and has established themselves as a strong contender in the marketing and advertising sector.
“James and the team at Intergy partnered with TD to deliver successful e-Learning solutions for our clients. They provided exceptional service, quality and efficient output and went beyond the brief to provided additional support and recommendations to further strengthen our projects.”
Account Director, Tactical directions
Intergy Consulting has partnered with TD to develop two custom e-learning school programs for their clients:
“About Balance” | a schools marketing and sampling program for P&G.
About Balance is an e-Learning secondary school program developed for Australian teachers. The Program focuses on the topics of the body image and healthy lifestyles, which will be an inevitable part of students’ lives as they grow and develop.
“Connect-ED” | a schools marketing and sampling program for Durex
Connect-ED is a secondary School Program designed to educate students about puberty, intimate relationships and sexual health. The aim of the Program is to develop students’ understanding of these topics and empower them to make informed decisions.
Our partnership with TD was deemed a success with the finished products launching online and exceeding their clients expectations. The platform empowers teachers with an intuitive tool and challenges students with a fun way of learning the topic areas. The flow and primary user journey for the solution is outlined below:
Teacher registers in application and add class details, sets up and assigns activities to their classes.
Students are welcomed into the platform notified via system generated email that includes links to access the portal using their unique login credentials.
Students learn, interact and complete the assigned activities material. Which is designed with a fun user friendly interface. Activities use techniques like “drag and drop”, image upload to assist with their engagement and subject matter retention and possibly enable to student to learn without realising.
Teachers Manage via their microsite login and use the application to track progress and assign additional activities as needed.
Teachers Export activity data, to assist with evaluating how well the students understood or implement the objective of the activity. The student’s results can be printed and it can be downloaded.
E-Learning Platform Features
- Enable students to engage with the subject matter, to explore their understanding of the “potentially sensitive” topics covered in their curriculum.
- Visually stunning and intuitive “Activity” modules for students to engage their thinking and creativity skills.
- Online Ordering of “Samples” and Support Materials.
- Export answers for teachers review
- Student micro-profile site; Each student is provided with an account to access the application by using their unique login credentials.
- Teacher micro-admin site; Teachers can also login and use this application that:
- User friendly “All – in –one” grid
- Manage the classes
- Students names
- Assign activities
- Reserve an activity bank/group
- Assign any activity to any of their classes based on associated their curriculum.
- Effective analysis of student’s performance, with exporting of class data.
- System Backend Admin Panel
- Allowed admins to users credentials
- Manage web facing content
- School, Class and Students Management
- Tracking of Emails via Email Logs along with the sent date and status
- Tool box section to manage all external links in one single page.
- SSL’d and secured
- login for students and Teachers and management of activities, support materials and Resources.
The About Balance and Connect-ED, websites are both built using the latest Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) techniques resulting in immediate generic Google rankings that surpassed the client’s expectations this is also forecasted to improve over time.
E-Learning & Personal Development Interactive Platform Screenshots
Sample screenshots to show some of the interactive student Activity Sections. The e-Learning platform creative, content and design was developed Tactical directions and implemented by Intergy Consulting.
Intergy selected industry standard technology to bring this project to life and ensure its longevity and future scalability.
Call to Action
Give the team at Intergy Consulting a call 1300 739 117 to explore how we can assist getting your business products or services online.