Since 2004, Intergy Consulting has been helping clients realise their business vision through delivering innovative, high quality, customised IT solutions. Whether your main objective is to create a powerful web presence, streamline your business processes or reduce your long-term IT costs, Intergy Consulting can provide you with the optimal IT solution.
We recognise that each client is different. Our highly skilled team of in-house IT professionals takes the time to understand your business and propose the most strategic and effective way forward. We work closely with you at every stage of the software development lifecycle to deliver the best possible results for your business — on time and within budget.
Having worked with clients across Australia, the US and UK, our collective experience covers decades of enterprise application development projects for small to medium businesses and large multinational corporations in diverse industries.
We aspire to work in long term partnerships with our clients, in relationships characterised by mutual trust, respect and benefit. We work closely with our trusted business partners in related IT fields such as networking and infrastructure, or directly with your in-house IT team, to achieve the best result.
David Crotty is the founder and Managing Director of Intergy Consulting. David is a Sydney based entrepreneur with more than 20 years’ experience in the IT/Digital industry. Prior to establishing Intergy, David spent a number of years in the US and Canada, managing key aspects of multi-million dollar software projects in the Utilities industry. David has attained a broad spectrum of experiences by working with top tier global business consulting firms as well as local small businesses. David has a passion for improving global efficiency and productivity, one business at a time.
Gunasekar Doraiswamy was appointed as the Technical Director of Intergy in 2010, and is responsible for shaping the technological strategy of the company, including establishment of standards and procedures to increase operational efficiency and mitigate project risks. Guna holds an MBA, and brings his solid solution architecture, business management and BI skills to the table, developed over 15 years in the IT industry. Earlier in his career, Guna played a key role in transforming an Australian-based premium mobile messaging company into a globally recognised brand, by contributing under various roles in technology
James Xuereb is the Senior Business Development Manager for Intergy, and has over 17 years IT industry experience. James brings to the team deep expertise in business analysis, system design and business process modelling. James works with the directors on sales and marketing strategy and achievement of long term growth targets. James is also responsible for establishing and building key customer relationships and strategic partnerships.
Our clients include commercial, government and not-for-profit organisations in the following sectors:
- Finance and banking
- Health care management and reporting
- Manufacturing and servicing
- Transportation (courier and freight)
- Media (including Digital Asset Management)
Services and solutions we offer include:
- Business software development (web, client/server, handheld applications)
- Software development consulting
- Solution architecture
- Web design and development
- Database development (optimisation, legacy migration, data warehousing/mining)
- Content Management Systems and systems integration
- Custom software development services
- Windows application software development
- Testing/QA/security audit
- Reporting and dashboard development
- Training and documentation
- Software support and help desk
- Software maintenance and enhancement
- Project management (from a single project to a fully managed IT solution)
- Business consulting (analysis, package evaluation, IT strategic planning)
Call Intergy Consulting on 1300 739 117 to find out more about our innovative IT services and solutions.