We value our clients and our relationships with them
AFEA - Clients, Employees and Jobs Management System
"Intergy Consulting has assisted in the development of a web based program customised for AFEA. This system gives our care workers the freedom to choose the services available, saving our office staff from making numerous calls for every available job; and allows our accounting team to manage payroll and invoicing without any manual data entry, increasing overall efficiency. In addition, Intergy are always quick to respond and provide extremely effective solutions based on our ongoing requirements."
Client Services Manager
AFEA Pty Ltd
AFEA are a leading provider of qualified and compassionate community support workers, carers and nurses to hospitals, nursing homes and care facilities around Australia, including carers for personal support services at home. One of the finest health care providers nationwide, AFEA Nurses offers a full range of nursing services, from skilled nursing and personal care to rehabilitation and therapies, for paediatric, adult, and geriatric clients. AFEA engaged Intergy to develop an Online Nursing System to manage the provision of their services.
Intergy created a web based solution to meet the requirements of AFEA. Administrative staff have logins to manage employees, organisation, recipients and jobs. This system assists with the scheduling of recurring jobs for their clients. As soon as the jobs are created, the system sends invitations to employees through email and SMS to bid for the job – it does this automatically based on the employees availability, suburb, job hours and classification. Employees can login into the system using their own user details and bid for the job. After login, employees have the visibility to see available, pending and completed jobs, and complete their timesheets. This particular system has helped AFEA to automate their process and have greater visibility of their jobs. Telephone and SMS communication between admin staff and employees has been greatly reduced as all the notifications are occurring automatically via the system in the form of email and SMS. The solution also includes a document management system where staff members can upload documents against employees, recipients and jobs.
The AFEA custom system generates payroll and invoice data extracts for importation into the MYOB accounting package, reducing double entry. The system also provides powerful search and reporting functionality where user can search on a particular field or all the fields in the form. This helps admin staff to locate specific information quickly from thousands of records. The system is designed and developed to be intuitive to use, such that new users require minimal training to use the system.
The web application and user interface was developed in PHP technologies using CodeIgniter framework. A MySQL database was used for data storage and retrieval.
- Roads and Maritime Services – Intelligent Access Compliance Database (IACD) Project – Analysis of NCRs Tool
- KONE Elevators – Purchase Order Management System
- Centuria – Property Funds Management
- Open Colleges - Enrolment and Payment Processing System
- EcoSoft - GPS Tracking and Mapping Application
- VerbaCorp - Online Car and Courier Booking / Invoicing
- Speed-E-Gas - Online and Core Business System
- Picture Media – Image Library System
- Real Wealth Australia - The Property Number Cruncher
- Southern Phone – Website Redevelopment / Customer Acquisition Management / Collections Management System
- befree – Content Management System / Workflow Management System
- EMI Music Publishing – V4 Production Music search system
- AFEA - Clients, Employees and Jobs Management System
- Victoria Freeman Real Estate – Content Management System